1. You must be using Internet Explorer. No other browsers work for this.
2. Choose a detail (graphics can’t go off the model) and place it where desired.
3. When you have your detail in place, right click while still holding down the left button.
4. A little box will pop up that says “Settings” and “Adobe Flash Player.” Ignore this box and release both buttons simultaneously (if you have a hard time doing this, release the RIGHT button first, then the left; simultaneously is just quicker).
5. Immediately click anywhere on the garment. Do NOT click anywhere else first or the detail will disappear. Once you click the garment, the detail should stay in place.
6. Keep doing this with more details until your creation is complete. Be careful while placing additional details, because if you accidentally click another detail you’ve already placed off the model, it will disappear.