(For use in making background items, floors, or even making different shapes of dresses, etc.)
1. Choose the bead detail.
2. Choose your color and size (the color will end up being the color of the outer rim of the bead, so keep this in mind).
3. Overlap many bead details (usually working from outside in works best) so that only the outer rims of the beads show. This will give you a solid color.
4. Do this until you only have a few "highlighted" (inner color of the beads) portions left.
5. Cover up the highlighted points with other details. If you don't want other details on there, and just a solid color, choose the "slash" detail in the same color as the bead. The slash detail will be the same color as the outer rim of the beads, so you can just layer these slashes over the highlighted portions of the beads to cover them up.
6. Now you have a solid-colored item!
|DO NOT COPY!|